Ayurvedian Panchakarma Treatment
(Detoxification Treatments) Centre, Melbourne
Panchakarma is a very effective five-step detoxification therapy. Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word that means “five actions” or “five treatments”. Panchakarma consists of a series of massage and cleansing treatments that are used to relieve the human body of the physical and emotional toxins.
Everyone should do detox at the seasonal changes to cleanse the body, improve digestion which in turn improves metabolic processes. The detox program refers to a regimen of dietary, herbal and other methods of removing environmental and other toxins from our body. This Ayurvedic detox program does not only help in alleviating disease, but also boosts overall immunity of the patient.
At Ayurvedian, the detoxification program is designed according to each individual constitution to get to the root cause of the health problems and to correct the essential balance of Tridosha (bio humours), seven tissues, digestive fire and efficient elimination of waste products.
Detoxification Treatments Centre, Melbourne
What is included in the Ayurvedic Detox consultation and rejuvenation program at Ayurvedian Health and wellbeing Clinic?
- One on one health evaluation designed to determine the present health condition, individual constitution, energy levels and general health of your body-type.
- A treatment program including dietary, nutritional and lifestyle advice, herbal supplements for colon cleansing and rejuvenation, exercise, yoga therapy, breathing exercise, meditation and therapeutic body treatments such as Ayurvedic massage and Shirodhara.
- The detox program is natural, smooth and non invasive.
- Practical training: yoga, meditation, and deep relaxation.
- Detoxification and healing to suit individual body type.
An Ayurvedic Cleanse
- Restores a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system, improves relaxation and tolerance
- Helps restore metabolic fire
- Improves mental clarity, awareness and forgiveness
- Slows the ageing process
- Reduces dependence on alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Supports maintenance of a healthy body weight.
- Restores and maintain balanced sleep cycles.
- Promotes regular and balanced elimination.
- Improves strength, endurance, energy and vitality
- Prepares body tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation
- Promote optimal health
Why do I need Ayurveda Detox program?
Detoxification has become a modern-day necessity. In today’s world we are exposed to pollution, stressful lifestyle, bad food habits and processed food, environmental toxins or manmade chemical toxicants which are responsible for accumulation of toxic waste products in the body.
Additionally; stress leads to overproduction of cortisol in our bloodstream, which in turn has negative impacts on the immune and nervous systems. The result is a lethargic body, sluggish digestive fire which struggles to absorb vitamins and minerals, strained vital organs and a constantly ‘switched-on’ mind.
At the Ayurvedian Clinic, detox programs or most of the cleanses are directed at simplifying the diet and adding supportive lifestyle practices. The goal is to balance Vatta, Pitta and Kapha (three bio humors), digest and eliminate ama (toxins), balance and strengthen Agni (digestive fire) and restore your body’s own natural intelligence (the immune system).
These powerful outcomes help reset our baseline health at the cellular level. The Ayurvedic detox is well known for its efficacy and remarkably the end result can be both curative and preventative. Ayurvedic detox program or cleansing helps to reinvigorate the body’s best internal defence mechanisms, as well as its capacity for repair and renewal. As a result, you would discover a healthier and an invigorated version of yourself.
You can do this, Trust your gut feeling
It is very important to listen to your body.Ayurveda aims to meet each of us exactly where we are. Start where you are, and allow yourself to start small, and to progress at your own pace. It is important to seek professional support wherever and whenever you need it. Inevitably, as our overall state of balance improves, and as the intelligence within our bodies resurfaces, these cleansing therapies become more and more natural, smooth, and rewarding.
As we all know, a thousand mile journey starts with the first step.
We hope that we can continue to support you on your journey with Ayurveda and on your quest to discover the healthier you
We are happy to answer any questions; comments and suggestions are welcome!